On our LoDa Stroll tour, it’s a three hour walking tour through Downtown Mobile. Our meeting location is The Royal Scam Restaurant at 72 S ... More info ›
On our LoDa Stroll tour, it’s a three hour walking tour through Downtown Mobile. Our meeting location is The Royal Scam Restaurant at 72 S. Royal St. in Downtown Mobile.
-Learn about the six flags that have flown over Mobile throughout its 316 year history at Mardi Gras Park.
-Take a walk down historic Dauphin Street, through the oak lined sidewalks of Bienville Square.
-Hear about Mobile’s baseball history that is second to none.
-Find out how the Moon Pie and Mobile became synonymous during Mardi Gras.
Join us for seven stops in Downtown Mobile’s Lower Dauphin St. Historic District as we walk the historic streets of Downtown Mobile. Our of our expert guides will inform and entertain you on Mobile’s three centuries of history
Tasting Locations include:
1. The Royal Scam - the best gumbo in Mobile
2. Panini Pete’s - assorted panini’s and beignets
3. Von’s Bistro - Gulf Crab wonton and spring roll
4. Three George’s Candy - VIP kitchen experience, watch and make your own praline
5. Wintzell’s Oyster House - assorted oyster sampler, fried pickles
6. Heroes - crawfish and spinach dip
7. A&M Peanut Shop - assorted mix of peanuts, pecans, cashews, cheese straws etc.